Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Question of the Week #39


1. Who brings out the BEST in you?

::: The people I love :) :::

2. What makes you laugh?

::: Sweet little things that are practically simple :::

3. What makes you cry?

::: heart-warming and sad moments ::: {and health insurance payments - they're really tough on the budget! :)

4. Would you help this damsel in distress?

+ You notice a woman with a stroller struggling to get to the top of a broken escalator. You’re late for a meeting with an important, and impatient, person.

::: Yes, definitely – if ever that happens to me to, I would really need somebody to help me :)

5. Do you need some form of retribution and vindication before you forgive?

::: No I don’t believe that would satisfy or ease my anger :::

6. Do you think you are mentally prepared to win a jackpot in a lotto?

::: Yeah! I’m really ready! Game on baby! Lol! :)

7. Do you think the kinds of movies a person enjoys are an indicator of what type of person they are?

::: Yes, I do believe in that. Well, sort off. Like me I love movies that can make me feel good all the way though I also love some adventure type of flicks. I think that’s me too in real life :) :::

8. How do you do anything?

::: It depends on what stuff is that :::

9. Does music affect your personality?

::: Yeah, most of time. I feel annoyed on rock metal music which usually ruins my day and my ear drums! Lol!

10. What can you say to brighten someone’s day?

::: Good Job! ;) :::

More answers here.

1 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

greats answers eds - ayoko din ng rock music :P