Friday, November 7, 2008

Pre-nuptial Memories

I saw this pic again... and it bought me back to memory lane! :)


This is our pre-nuptial photo a.k.a. our reception welcome banner /board or whatever you call it. Lol!

I just love those days, where we roam around the city to buy this and that, reserved this and that and confirm this etc. It was totally tiring but definitely rewarding! ;)

I think most of you would agree with me right? Anyways, I have to go now because I need to buy a Manolo Blahniks flat for my SIL's birthday. :)


6 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow ang sweet. nice shot. simple lang na walang arte.

Anonymous said...

wow... sweet nman talga..

by the way, do you have your domain purchase through wordpress for you blogs? and do you have the feature to edit the css on it?

Gina lee said...

Yes I totally agree:-)

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ganda naman ng lola mo:) ehehehehe nice picture eds!

MiLeT said...

uy lapit na anniversary nyo.

Anonymous said...

hi eds, thanks for the visit!

ang ganda ng pre-nup nyo! hope to experience that twnty years from now. :)