Monday, November 17, 2008

Cute Blogger Award

Melody awarded this to me. Thanks sis! This is so cutee! :)



Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Now here are my ten Random facts about me:

1. I’m currently addicted to John Llyod Cruz! Bwahahaha! {Hindi masyadong obvious noh?}

2. I love reading books and owing them to be part of my collections. {But I never finished reading even one, lol!}

3. I’m really hooked with “Betty La Fea” , super! :)

4. Believe it or not, I have a low self-esteem {hindi lang halata}

5. I think I have a crush on my boss! Joke! Bwahahaha! {Hope he’s not reading this! }

6. I only work to blog! Lol!

7. I love chocolates and everything about it.

8. I’m in love with 2 perfect creatures in my world – My hubby Adrian & my baby AJ

9. I’m super kind but very sensitive.

10. I’m a very sentimental person {I can’t even throw a trash because of its sentimental value}

Passing this to:

1. Abie
2. Thira
3. Jenny
4. Mhay
5. Jean
6. Annette
7. Vina
8. Pam
9. Melisse
10. Yelle



2 comments:

Rosilie said...

Hello Eds,
Thanks for the message. If you can add me for YM, rosilielim@yahoo.com. I am always online night time or if not, email me about the shirts.

Thanks,
Rosilie

Jen said...

Hi Eds! Thanks for the award/tag. Posted it na. :)