Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I bought another book! :)

God! I did it again!


I bought a new read again though I haven’t finished reading the 2 books {of Bo Sanchez & Mitch Albom’s} that I’ve recently purchased last month. Bwahahaha! I’m such a so so! Lol! I bought it because I felt that this will be a very inspiring and heart-warming read for me.

We {Jona & I} went to National Bookstore yesterday for some book hunting. We thought of peeking in on the “Twilight” book that some of my bloggy buddies has been talking about. Unfortunately, it’s out of stock.

So we thought of buying a “Chicken Soup” read instead. I had my very first Chicken Soup a few years ago and now that I remember - I haven’t finished reading that too. Lol! Gosh! Only 3 chapters more and I’ll finish that book. Lol!

Anyways, I sure hope I could finish reading all of them before my 29th birthday! Hahahaha! {*cross finger*}

1 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I nearly won a book but lose it.

Happy reading to you :)