Thursday, November 1, 2007

overspending on baby's stuffs

As most of you know I'm a working mom, so everytime I have my sahod na, I go to the mall to do some groceries and sometimes do a little shopping.

That day came and went out to do the usual but I saw some cutsie little stuffs for my baby! I was so tempted to buy them that's why I did! lol! my hubby wasn't there to control me, that's why grab na lang ng grab! lol!

I bought some new Looney Tunes feeding bottles & milk dispenser, Sesame Street's pacifier, Sponge Bob's pillows , Leap frog toys, POLO shirts, OKB stuffs, & some everyday clothes for Aj etc.. (which in reality he doesn't really need!)

On my way home, I was analyzing & computing all the things I've bought and finally realized that I'm now short on our week's budget!!! OMG!

I think I'm spending too much on my baby's stuffs! What should I do??? I just can't help myself but buy & buy for my baby.

Baby stuffs are so cute and irresistable kase eh! :(


2 comments:

Mich said...

i have to agree with you, sarap talga mag-shop for our babies, kaya lang ako controlled because I have to think of her milk, diapers, educational fund, vaccines, and the list goes on and on. LOL! at least you had fun shopping! :D

btw, tagged you! ;)

Eds said...

Yes sis! I really had fun, especially when Aj likes the things I bought for him. Love him so much! :)