Tuesday, November 20, 2007

back at my in-laws

We have plans of having our vacation this week at my in-laws house and at the same time have Aj's his booster shots. We will be there up to Sunday morning.

So,we woke up early this morning, it was all cloudy and dripping due to the rain last night. We headed to Florida at about 6 am and we traveled just an hour. Luckily, it was still early so I can still go to work and not excuse myself for being late again! :)

When we got there, my father & mother-in-law were at the gates, you see they were really excited to see their first apo again after 3 months. It was a touching moment when they held Aj, you can feel their love and how much they misses him. It was a nice sight, athough Aj was a little awkard 'coz I think he still adjusting with the new faces he sees, but in a little while, he'll remember na everything and be his wacky self again. :)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Eds! Thanks for the tag! Answered it just now. :)