Thursday, November 8, 2007

all about my pregnancy

Mich tagged me. Thanks again sis!

1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?

I craved for chocolates and mc do french fries lang! junk foods, lol! I hated the smell of " ginisa" and " prito".

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?

Yes I did, 40 lbs din. Gusto ko nga yun atleast ng kalaman ako!lol!

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?

Yes, Amnum choco flavor. I have it 2 - 3 times a day

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?

I was admitted 6:00 pm and I was able to deliver 9:30 pm. "3.5 hours"

5. Did you have epidural during labor?

No, but I know I have some kind of anesthesia in me, but not epidural! :)

6. How did you give birth?

Normal

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby’s cry and saw him/her for the first time?

I haven't heard him cry kasi after I deliver I fell asleep nah. But when I saw him for the first time " ang gwapo ng aking baby at ang taba", gosh I can't believe I'm a mother na. :)

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?

No, I don't have any experiences in babies

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?

Nope

10. How was your first night with your baby like?

It was amazing coz I can't believe I have a baby na and tiring, got to big eye bags due to puyat! :)

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?

Unfortunately, not really. I think only a few weeks lang.

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?

I haven't got a chance to visit him in the nursery during our stay at the hosp.(we stayed very short at the hospital kasi). Most memorable is when we were about to go home and fetch him in the nursery, I was the one who held him and bought him to the car. He was all stretching and all. He was really very cute! :)

I'm tagging everyone in my daily reads. :)

2 comments:

Mich said...

eds, how old is your baby? hindi pa ba susundan? hihihi.... ;)

Eds said...

Hindi muna sis! crossfingers!lol! 15 months plang kasi c AJ eh.:)