Friday, November 30, 2007

blogs I like

Marlene just tagged with this meme. And I was so flattered that I'm one of the blogs that she admire, here's what she said about my site. :)

Eds Her blog is as friendly as she is! Her blog is like a halo-halo special, with stuffs from scrapbooking to mommy-ing :)

Thank you so much sis! I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! :)

Anyway back to the meme stuff, lol!

Here’s the rule: To list blogs that I admire and what’s on those blogs that keep me coming back for more. Then pass this tag/award? to fellow bloggers.

So I am passing this to the following blogs I like…

Mich - My blogging day won't be complete if I haven't paid her blog a visit. I love reading her posts about her family, especially about baby Alex and her LO's. She is btw, one of the most friendliest blogger I've known here in our blogging world. :)

Shabem - Also one of my daily reads. She was like my short-mentor when I was starting, I think she was also my first visitor at my blog. Anyway, I really love the format and the design of her blog. I also love reading her posts and the cool pictures she shoots with her son. Also, I really love all her scrapbooking stuffs and LO's! :)

Jean - It's not that she was my classmate back in highschool (St. Scho), Its just I love reading her interesting posts and the way she speaks and expresses herself. Her blog is as smiley as she is! :)



4 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Thanks for this Eds really appreciated as always.
Was I really the first visitor hehehe... I bet you really enjoyed blogging now.
Love the things you shared as well.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Pam said...

hi eds,

st. scho din ako nung high school.. wala lang.. natuwa lang ako.

pam

Mich said...

awww, sis, I'm flattered! i love your blog too! thank you, thank you! :D

Marlene said...

Hi Eds, thanks for doing this tag. Bakit lahat sa Google bloggers kelangan may Google accnt din yung commenters. Is this new? .... Marlene