Tuesday, November 27, 2007

4 things about me

I was tagged by Denz . Thanks for this tag bro! :)

Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country: All in the Philippines : Acctg. Clerk, Admin Asst, Admin Officer and Entrepreneur

B) Four movies I would love to watch with: 300, moments of love, conair and faceoff

C) Four places I have lived: All in the Phils - dau, san matias, magalang, florida

D) Four TV Shows that I watch: Marimar, La Vendeta, PBB & Kamandag lol! :)

E) Four places I have been: Bagiuo, Pangasinan, Bolinao, La Union (north lahat)

F) People who e-mail me (regularly): jobstreet, friendster, blogger, ebay

G) Four of my favorite foods: cakes, pasta, chocolates and sandwiches

H) Four places I would rather be rightnow: home, mall, home, mall

J) Things I am looking forward to thisyear: christmas, new year, great life and fortune next year :)

Now anyone can grab this tag, just tell me. :)



0 comments: