Thursday, November 15, 2007

question tag

Mhay tagged me. Thanks sis! :)

Her question# 1: "When did you start blogging and why?"

I started blogging this year lang, exactly Sept 25, 2007. Well, I didn't know how blogging works at first and I thought medyo mahirap gawin and matrabaho ang pagbablog. But I really got interested when I was browsing and saw some of my Highschool mate's friendster and saw their blogging account. I clicked on them and I saw some updates of their lives. It was nice reading their life stories eh kya na enganyo ako! :) And now blogging has become my daily rituals. :)

Actually, the very first blog that I saw & read was that of Annette's & then yun kay Jane. I got inspired with their blog & they became my everyday reads, but they didn't know I was peeking 'coz I wasn't registered yet sa blogger! ( secret admirer ba ang dating) lol !

Thanks Anette & Jane for the inspiration! :)


Her question# 2: "What do you address your spouse as endearment and why?

We call each other as "Labs Ko", baduy ba? lol! Well, we wanted something unique eh. Well, " Labs Ko" for those who doesn't understand the filipino language is " my love" in English. sweet! ;)

Thanks Mhay for this nice tag! :)

Now, I will add another question, this will be question # 3 : " Who's Blog do you admire most & why? "

Want to hear your answers for these 3 questions sisters - Annette, Jane, Jean, Mich, Marlene, Marie, Sarah, Rosemarie, Jesse, Peachy & Shabem :)

8 comments:

Prettymom said...

hi eds thanks for this i will do this tag when i update later today

Mich said...

thanks for this sis! will do it soon! ;) happy weekend!

Jane said...

hmm, love the qusetion, will do this soon.

thanks!

Marie said...

Hey sis! Thanks and I will be doing this tag later ;) have a great weekend!

Marie said...

yup..hehehe..natatawa nga asawa ko kasi nahihiya siyang sabihin yon baka daw i'll say demanding siya pero totoo naman eh, nasa PC nalang me kahit nasa bahay na siya..anyway, I am doing the tag right now... just visit there before this noon ends and I am sure I am done with it already. Nakaka-tamad this morning kasi sobrang lamig dito...good morning pala Eds!

Anonymous said...

Interesting tag. Thanks, sis. I'll do it later.

Jesse Pega said...

Hi eds! Thanks for this tag! love to do this. will do it later. Have a nice weekend!

Eds said...

Thanks everyone! Have a nice weekend!!! :)