Monday, November 26, 2007

5 things

Jesse just tagged me. Thanks sis :)

5 things found in my bag
wallet
make- up kit
comb
hanky
coin purse

5 things found in my wallet
atm's of me & adrian
credit card
pictures of my family
business cards
receipts

5 things found in my room
bed
tv
cabinets
my books
some of Aj's toys

5 things I've always wanted to do
run a business of my own
do some sporty stuff
be a stay-home-mom ( w/ the business at the side)
cook, as in be the best cook ever for my family :)
learn how to drive

5 things I'm currently into
blogging
ebay
books (how to take care of Aj)
scrapbooking
thinking how to earn more

5 people to tag for this:
Jona
Thet
Vina
Joey
Abie


1 comments:

theworkingmom said...

Hi sis! Thanks for the tag. I just finished answering it. Here are my answers:

http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com/2007/11/5-things.html

- Joey