Thursday, November 29, 2007

crocs shopping

Yesterday, I went to the mall for some window shopping. :) I thought of giving Aj a footwear from crocs, as one of his gifts this christmas.

Upon entering the store, I saw kaagad this cutie
kids crocling mickey camo. Kasi ba naman naka display sya sa harap, lol! :) Pero other than that, this crocling really got my attention. Feeling ko ang cute tingnan kay Aj db? Look oh! Pang-cutie tots tlga..





** side view **

Then suddenly, I saw another crocling - kids crocling camo, cutie din cya, I love its color and the camoflauge design, feeling ko bagay na bagay din sya kay Aj, db db? :)







** side view **

Hay, can't decide what to buy? I only have to choose 1 as per hubby :)

You guys, alin sa dalawa ang mas cutie? Help me naman oh...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote for both! hehe

Jhona said...

Nice crocs. for me i'll choose the mickey mouse crocs, for sure bagay sa baby mo. Actually, im planning din to buy my niece for xmas gift...

Vina P said...

hi! i like the mickey better pero pareho namang cutie eh so whatever goes! :-)

Jean Marie said...

hi, i like d mickey more than the other one. parang mas cute sa baby mo.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one better Eds. ;)

Btw, i have a tag for you here > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=25

I hope you have some time to answer.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Mich said...

I love the mickey better! buti ka pa may budget for crocs :D

Unknown said...

Yep, Mickey Mouse is my choice! Good luck! Hehehe!

Eds said...

Hi kelly & vina! thanks sa comments ha! both ba? hay sayang 1 lang daw sb ni hubby. Kasu preho silang cutie sb? eh hehehe :)

Eds said...

Hi jons, jean, nice & suzzane! thanks sa comments ha, yeah winner tlga ang mickey ha! pang toddler tlga :)

Eds said...

hi mich! thanks sa comment! hay oo panalo na tlga na c mickey! nakaorder pamandin ako thru ebay ng camoflauge heheh mas cheaper kung nakuha kesa dun sa mickey, pro pwedi pa naman d kunin ung mickey nlang hehehe! :)

Anonymous said...

Love love love crocks! I love the Mickey ones!