Tuesday, November 13, 2007

brand tag

Vina tagged me. Thanks so much sis, I needed this break! :)

1.) What's the brand of your wristwatch? Currently I don't have a wrist watch lol! fave ko Tag Heuer

2) What's the brand of your bracelet? Wala din akong bracelet, hindi bagay sa akin eh

3) What's the brand of your cell phone? Nokia

4) What's the brand of your computer? LG ata

5) What's the brand of your bags? Liz Claiborne, Coach & Gucci

6) What's the brand of your undies? Avon :)

7) What's the brand of your flip-flops? Havaianas High Light

8) What's the brand of your shoes? Rusty Lopez

9) What's the brand of your wallet? Liz Claiborne

10) What's the brand of your shirts? Lacoste

11) What's the brand of your TV? Sony and JVC

12) What's the brand of your cars? Honda motors :)

13) What's the brand of your mp3 player? I don't have any, I'm not really music inclined

14) What's the brand of your make up?
Max Factor & Nivea

15) What's the brand of your shampoo and conditioner?
Head & Shoulders

16) What's the brand of your jeans?
Mossimo, Bench & Guess Jeans

17) What's the brand of your laundry soap?
Tide Nature Fresh

18) What's the brand of your lotion?
Johnsons Milk (I like it gentle)

19) What's the brand of your toothpaste?
Colgate

20) What's the brand of your ballpen?
Pilot pen

Now I'm tagging Mich, Jane, Annette, Sarah, Thira & Yvette

1 comments:

Marie said...

Lol. Can I get this tag? :D