Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2 things about me

Another tag from Darlene. It's all about two things about me

1. Two names I go by: Eds and Lyn

2. Two things I am wearing right now: office uniform - blouse and pants

3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: I would agree with Darlene - Respect and Trust

4. Two things I like to do: Blogging and spending my day with Aj and my hubby

5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: cash and cash! lol!

6. Two things I did last night: watch tv and sleep

7. Two things I ate today: adobo and rice

9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: go to work and blog

10. Two favourite days of the week: saturday- because its close to my day off & sunday because its my day off!

11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and Valentines Day

12. Two favourite beverages: coffee and frap

13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I'm a shy girl and I think I'm good in sketching :)

14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Accounting Clerk and an Admin Officer

15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Moments of Love and 300

16. Two places I have lived: San Matias and Dau

17. Two of my favourite food: chicken fingers and chocomudslide forever!

18. Two places I would rather be right now: home and mall :)

Anyone can also grab this tag! :)


0 comments: