Tuesday, November 6, 2007

oh my!

Oh my gosh! I almost lost my current template!

I was trying to change my template this afternoon. I browse in to some sites and copy-paste the html of the template I chose. But an error message keep on bugging me " its states, revert your template to classic" . So I revert it, to try the new design. I keep on trying until an error message flash again. I was pissed off so close the whole thing without saving!

When I log back, I was so shocked to see my very first template ( The thisaway rose with no graphics & widgets at all), OMG! What happen? I think I lost everthing that minute. Ofcourse, all the widgets, graphics and other stuffs I added. Sayang effort db? Pati nrin ung mga messages sa chatter box! :)

Anyways, I was really inis. I think this same incident also happen to one of my blogmates.

I tried to relaxed and analyzed everything I did before this "revert thing" happened. Now, I remember something- I downloaded my current template code pla, and blogger said that I can still revived my old plate because I click the download current code! So I click and click, and finally returned to my 565 Bowmans template, which is what your viewing now. Buti na lang!!!

Now I know kahit ilang beses ka mgtry ng new template, you can still revived your old template code basta you downloaded it before replacing it! sensya na first time eh. :)




0 comments: