Tuesday, November 13, 2007

one more chance

Call me baduy for posting this here! But I just can't help myself! I really love their "love team", especially John Lloyd! lol! He's so cute! :)





And now they have a new movie together! I'll really watch this movie " One More Chance ", the movie is super kilig for me, saw the trailer at Kathykot's Blog! :)

I've watch Maging Sino Ka Man before and I was loving every scene of it! From then on I just can't get enough of them. I just can't resist JohnLloyd's charm eh, that's why I'll convince my hubby to watch with me, hay sana pumayag cya.

John Lloyd kc has this killer smile na parang tumatagos sa buto ang kilig! masyado ba kng addict!? lol! Anyways, kahit makita ng hubby ko ito, alam naman nya na ksama c john llyod sa mga cravings ko bwahahahahaha ! pero syempre c hubby parin ang nasa no. 1 sa list ko hehehe :)




1 comments:

Jean Marie said...

hi eds... oo nga, pareho pala tayo..haahahah...im definitely gonna watch this movie...