Monday, May 5, 2008

work mode! (for a while?)

Yeah! I’m a changed woman. :)

As I’ve said on my previous post a long time ago, I had so many delays at work because of my addiction to blogging. As in, for 8 hours I only a lot 2 hours for work and 6 hours for blogging! Lol!

But now, I had to keep things straight before I get fired! Hahaha

That’s why starting this week, I told myself to focus more on work than blogging, but of course it’s a different thing when I finished all more work loads- blogging mode naman me nun! Lol! As much as I love to blog all day, I really have to think about my work first db? I mean, I can do blogging naman at night after I lured Aj to sleep db? ( but sometimes kasi I’m too tired to even open the pc. )

Hmm.. We’ll see.

And I do apologize to all my buddies and visitors who have tagged, visited and asked me for some xlinks, I’ll try to update and visit your page as soon as I settled my tasks at the office. (Maybe tomorrow! Lol! )

Hay, I just hope I can stick to my “work mode” for the rest of the week, so that no more worries sa work and more free time for blogging! lol! :)

6 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

All the best on your plan Eds. Maganda siguro you have a schedule. Para you have time for everything. hehehe

Btw, pls post your thoughts about this when you have time > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=176

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Pretty Life Online said...

LOL! nice to hear that, time to start, love your work girl.... I hope to see you in my corner got something for you....

Vina P said...

hi eds! yeah, sobrang nakakaaddict talagang magblog at maghanap ng opps..LOL. ako rin hirap to stop. good luck to us working mommies!

AJ said...

HI EDS. dont u worry, we all get hooked in blogging..

however at the end of the day, we need to put everything in balance or else...

thats a healthy addiction anyway..dalw k naman ulit sakin :)

Anonymous said...

goodluck, i do hope you remained focus on your goal. buti na lang ako walang work ! hehehe!

sweetytots said...

googluck.. ganyan din ako 2hours for work 6 hours for blogging, ever since i dicovered paid blogging..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#136