Friday, May 16, 2008

the perfect lightings

Just an info, we’re planning to build our brand new house September this year. We’re just patching some things up before we start the construction and that month is just the perfect time for the construction. Although, it’s a rainy month, construction materials then are much cheaper than summer seasons. Lol!

And because the construction hasn’t started yet, I still have time to look for the perfect design and the fixtures for our house. In every home, lighting is very important. That’s why I’ll make sure we’ll buy the perfect lighting fixtures, especially for my second home – the Kitchen.

So, what do you think about this kitchen? Very cozy isn’t it?

This is my ideal kitchen. It has the perfect the perfect lighting for my everyday cooking. Who wouldn’t want to cook in a kitchen like this huh?

I got all this from lightingstyles.co.uk. You can browse thru their site now and look for the perfect light that suits your taste. Here's another one of their product.

Very exquisite isn't it? If ever, I'll put this "Figaro Table Lamp" in our bedroom for a more romantic mood. lol! :)

Visit them now because they really have a lot to offer that will satisfy your exquisite taste! And in my case, I just have to wait for my hubby’s signal to order some lights in this site, as a preparation for our new home. ;)

1 comments:

sweetytots said...

ganda naman ng table lamp na to! sigurado ganda rin ng presyo!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#129