Friday, May 23, 2008

aj terrible @ 2?

Aj will be 2 this coming August. And as he grew older his behavior has also change rapidly. Especially when his cousin, who is 6 months younger than him has been in my MIL house for a few weeks now.

Well, since his cousin is always there to play with him, other than playing there are lots of times where they can't help but FIGHT! Toddler fight that is. And that’s when Aj starts his bitting and slapping behavior.

~ Cousin Joko and my baby AJ ~

I know that’s kinda normal for a toddler, so we try to discipline him in some ways. At times, he stops doing it but then again he does it still once in a while. Hay

So the worry freak in me has strike again.

What do I worry?

1.) He bites and slaps his little cousin when they have their tots fight. ( though hindi na madalas since we said that’s bad and no no!)

2.) I'm not sure if the discipline we apply is the right one for him.

3.) Or we might be over doing it.

4.) I'm worried that he might grew up a bully.


Hay, I know the in my heart that the 4th item is very remote or has a little possibility to occur, lalu na that I know that Aj is a very good and a very smart boy. Hmm.. I think he’s really just entering the Terrible 2 stage db? What do you think?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nku sis, my Ozzy is like that with his new yaya ~ he slaps!!! gosh. we scold him and tell him that's bad but naku parang hindi nya kami pinapansin:(

Anonymous said...

i think thats normal eds, but when there is a slapping and bitting incident better to talk to him in an eye to eye conversation. ganun ginagawa ko kay anevay. at first, nde sya sumusunod but now she knows pag binabawalan ko sya.

Lou said...

I don't recall Antonio behaving this way...I'm just curious where he learned to behave this way..is he around other kids who behave this way too?..kasi minsan sa environment nya makukuha yan no matter how responsible the parents are..if he behaves this way again give him a 'timeout'...let him stay in one corner..buy him a small chair and let him know that next time na magiging naughty sya he'll sit in the chair for a few minutes...

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Eds said...

Vannie -> Kaya nga sis parang c Aj din... hay

Milet -> Yeah sis! I agree with you, maybe AJ is too young to really understand, in time susunod nrin cya..

Lou -> Thanks lou for the advise, yes i might to something like that sguro sis. Ewan ko nga saan nya nakuha baka sa mga kids na kalaro nya sa lola's house nila :(

SWITTOOTH said...

naku sis iba yata talaga pagboy e, mas brutal! hehehe..ganyan din si ize. hirap din kasi si ize hinde nadadala sa time out technique kaya palo sya saken hehehe..ouch talaga!