Thursday, May 15, 2008

Describe Yourself

Alpha & Raine tagged me with this meme. Thanks sis!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I am:

~ FULL – because of what I’ve eaten a while ago
~ SHOPPIE – because it’s payday! Whoopee!
~ FLIRTY – wala lang! feel ko lang! ;P
~ IRRITATED – because of some damn ass!
~ FRAPPIE – I really want to have some frappe later :)
~ JUICY – just felt I have that something in me bwhahaha! ano ba!?

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy All Things Me Because Life Is Fun My Inner Thoughts Revealed My Precious Just Me.. Eds

Now, I'm tagging Roselle, Marlene, Shabem, Marie and Vannie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi eds nagawa ko na toh eh. but added ur link!:)
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/05/today-i-am/

hehehehe

si Mitch ang nagtulong sa akin nyan:D ganda noh?!

Anonymous said...

thanks eds for doing the tag. nice answers :D

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, thanks for tagging me. Pasensiya na't di ako napapadalaw sa ngayon. Medyo busy talaga kapag ganitong patapos nang klase dito. I'll post this tag later.

Anonymous said...

hi eds! thanks for the visit and the tag, will buzz you when i am done with it :) tc!