Wednesday, May 21, 2008

getting to know me

Loyna and Yen tagged with this meme.

Thanks sis! Sorry for the long overdue ha! :)

What time do you usually wake up? About 6 am

What’s the first thing you do? Go to the bathroom and have some splash

Breakfast? Yes, rice and ulam heheh, with coffee or hot choco

Do you go to work/school? Yes, I got to work

Do you like it? Somehow :)

What do you do all day? Work from 8-5pm, then go home to be with my AJ and hubby

When’s lunch and what are you eating? We usually have our lunch at 12pm- I eat the usual foods and sometimes some not so good food from our canteen :P

What time do you get home from work/school? 7pm

What do you do? I’m with the accounting department and I usually blog the whole day! Lol!

Dinner: When and what? 7:30 – 8pm, the usual food also

What do you do to unwind? I shop! I scrap and I sleep :)

what’s your favorite part of the day? Usually I love the part when Aj and me says goodnight to all the things around us :)

Who’s your favorite person to interact with? My 2 boys – My hubby and baby

When’s bedtime? Not later than 10pm

Who’s bedtime with? Hubby syempre!


I'm tagging Berry, Bheng, Butchay, Ethel, Era, Shabem, Michelle and Nors

5 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

thanks sa tag. tinatamad ako sa work ngayon eh. ngayon magtatag muna ako hehehe

 gmirage said...

Its nice reading tags like this to know the author behind the blog its posted =)

Check ko uli later yung LP entry mo ha. =)

Michelle said...

hi eds, thanks for tagging me this. i did this already and here's the link. :) http://bisayako07.blogspot.com/2008/05/everyday-tag.html

Ers said...

hi sis, thanks for this tag. i've done this na po. :)

HartofDixie said...

Sorry for the late reply. I've been buzy lately.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the tag!