Thursday, May 15, 2008

not enough vitamins?

A few days ago I had some episodes of colds and mild cough, I think it was the weather again. So I immediately purchased some pills to relieve my ill health. I took neozep and tueseran at the same just to end it super fast! Though, it ended sooner than I expected Aj still got the virus and is now sick. For 2 days now, his dry cough awakes him from his sleep and “us” too.

Now, I started wondering what his vitamins are really for and what they really do. I mean, he actually has 2 vitamins – one is an appetite booster and iron supplement and the other is for his virus defense. Hmm, why is he sick now? Not enough vitamins or vitamin 2 is not effective?

I think I should check on his pedia about this issue.

Oh, I just hate rainy season!

5 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

Ano vitamins ni AJ?

Marami akong naririnig na nagkakasakit. Yung isa kong boss may sakit. Husband ko medyo sinisipon. At sana hindi ako mahawa. Few weeks na lang manganganak na ako. Wag naman sana ako mahawa.

Eds said...

Aruu ako nun sis, few weeks din bglang dumating ung SIL from Macau tpos may lagnat cya ako ayon nilagnat din ako.. ingat ka..

Vitamins ni Aj is Pedzinc with Vit C & Appebon with Iron :)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

bakit parang never heard ko yung mga vitamins na yun. parang walang commercial yun sa TV ah. anyway, siguro pag lumabas na baby ko, dun ko na maririnig mga vitamins na pambata :)

Eds said...

ako din sis, nung ngka baby ako dun krin nalaman na may ganun vitamins :)

sweetytots said...

hirap tlga ng umuula.. hirap umuwe.. from office.. hay..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#130