Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm on IT!

Ok guys this is a revised post hehehe.

My 2 blogs are being featured at SS today! Whoopie! After the Just Me.. Eds, this blog is now being featured at SS! :)

I accidentally opened the site today and thought I saw my blog on the sidebar with Aj on the cover! Haha, I look at it again and it was really my domain. I totally freak out and immediately made this post! Lol!

Lookie:




Gosh, I was never featured on any sites or whatsoever since birth! That’s why I’m really really so so so happy! Hahaha :)

Galing saktong c Aj pa ang nasa page! Gwapo tlga ng anak ko! :)

I wasn’t really expecting my domain to appear in the featured box, not this soon! Lol! Thanks SS! And thanks to Berry ("my sparkmate") as well for informing me! Thanks sis! hihhi :)


And then after a few hours, my blogspot stole the scene!

Look!



May 17, 2008, - Isn't this my luckiest bloggy day?! :)

1 comments:

Lou said...

That is awesome!

~Lou

The Shutterbug