Thursday, May 22, 2008

another leap pad??

I was planning on buying this one for Aj.

A Leap Frog My First Learning System

As some of you know, Aj has his very first leap pad when he was about 1 year old. Yeah, I bought him a Little Touch Leap Pad before and we had been playing with it ever since. But if you’re wondering now where that Little Touch went? I’m sorry to say that it just went bye bye last month. Why? Aj jumped on it!

Yeah, sa bigat ba naman ni AJ anong laruan ang hindi masisira! Lol!

So there! At first, I was searching for another Little Touch to replace the older “damage” one, but when I saw the Leap Pad (above), I somehow thought that Aj needs a toy that’s advanced for his age. That’s why I’m planning to buy it.

But of course, as a usual routine in my everyday life haha, I had second thoughts! (again!) Why? Only 2 reasons:

1.) Aj maybe to young for the toy (the leap pad is suitable for 3 years to 5 years of age) – but atleast advanced db?

2.) Aj might accidentally jump on it again! (bye bye leap pad again! )

Hay…

As a working mother, who is always not at home to nurture and guide Aj in his development. I tried to find some ways to fill that gap, and one way I thought of was to buy him some educational toys that he could play and learn with even when I’m not around. That’s why every now and then I try to buy him some toys for his benefit.


So, what do you think? Should I buy him an advanced Leap pad or find a replacement for his Little Touch?

Here’s a link for the Little Touch & for the Advanced Leap Pad for your comparison :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Eds! Me too, I'm also thinking of getting a Little Touch for our Belle. San ba mas mura bumili? :)

Eds said...

sis sa ebay.ph marami! uber low pa ang price and very nice naman ung mga item. try mong check :)

Constance Chan said...

hi eds, my girl got a LeapPad Pink as a birthday gift 2 years ago. It grows with age since you can add collections and storybooks. It's great stuff and even mommy loves to play with it... very educational.

sweetytots said...

hi eds...

found ur blog thru ww! so id rather comment on this one.. I think you should go for the advance one.. mas matagal nya gagamitin.. mas marami pang matutunan db?

hope you can ad me in your blogroll

heres my link http://www.sweetprettynaughty.blogspot.com

tnx!