Monday, May 26, 2008

your first and last

A tag from Yen, Alpha and Mich.

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. All Things Me 7. Because Life Is Fun 8. Random Thoughts 9. Just Me.. Eds 10. My Precious 11. YOUR BLOG

First
* First real job: Administrative Officer
* First screen name: Eds.
* First funeral: My classmate’s Dad who died of Diabetes complication
* First pet: A dog named Bogart
:)
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None.
* First credit card: Visa Card
* First kiss: My parents! hahaha
* First enemy: Hmm, I think I was the one who treated her as an enemy. I was in grade 1 then and her name was Mary Joy.
Last
* Last car ride: Just this lunch with hubby.
* Last kiss: My precious little boy.
:)

This is so much fun sisters! Thanks so much for this tag! That's why I want to know my buddies first and last's information. So now, I’m passing this to Juliana, Csseyah, Lizzie, Jenny, Sheila, Raine, Desperate Blogger and FunkieMommy


3 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Eds...

Thanks much for the tag. I just finished doing it. Link is:

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/05/1-2-3-t-g-s-yep-3-in-1.html

Thanks.

Juliana

Mich said...

thanks for playing along sis! ;)

Lou said...

It's nice to know some things about you. :-)

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note