Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a day with the chips :)

One Sunday afternoon, we had a chance to meet Alvin, Simon and Theodore at SM Pampanga.

Actually, the "watching thing" was really on my list, I really want to see the chipmunks because they were my faves when I was still young. And I would really like AJ to love them too.

So, I purchased their CD, have our tags and reserved our seats.

The show started around 2pm. Lookie:

Then, the picture taking started.

I had a hard time focusing Aj on the cam because I think he was so amazed on how big the chipmunks were! Lol!

Look at us oh and look at Aj, even Simon tried to move Aj's head thru the camera, lol!

(Oh my, I looked a mess here! Para ba akong nirape sa itsura koh!? Wahahahaha)

We went home immediately after this pic was taken. And we watched the video.

And for the record, “The Chipmunks” is Aj’s favorite cartoon as of this moment! He smiles, laugh , dance, giggles and even cries whenever the chipmunks are not in the scene! lol!

Sorry, Bob-Bob (Sponge Bob) better luck next time :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay kakatuwa.. we were supposed to see the chipmunks din kaso nagkasakit si estong nung time na nandito sa mall malapit sa min...

Anonymous said...

uyyy galing! bakit wala sila sa mall dito sa cebu?

di ba natakot si AJ sis? di ka naman kukhang ni rape! yummy pa rin ahaha

how's that going pala?

Eds said...

Alpha -> Sayang naman sis! Ang cute pamandin nila, kya c Aj ngayon aliw na aliw sa mga chipmunks, pero may next time naman sis! ;)


Vannie -> Kala ko nga sis matatakot cya dahil first time nya un, pero hindi naman cya, natulala lang hehehe :)

With regards dun sa yummy part, 2 days plang ako umiinom sis, minsan kc nakakalimutan uminum nun gatas hehehe ;)