Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my things to-do's

Lira, Jenny, Nora, Francine and Avee tagged me this meme. Sorry for the delay sisters  Anyways, here is my to-do for this week, I only have 5 because number 2 really takes a lot of my time, that’s why a week might not be enough to have 10 to-do’s hahah ;)

1.) Go to the supermarket for some groceries (wala na kming makain eh!)
2.) Finish all my work loads
3.) Blog and blog hop after I’m done with #1
4.) Bring Aj to the pedia for his monthly vaccine
5.) Have an hair spa or a trim at least


BUSY PEOPLE:

1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain 9.) Hailey's Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee's Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom's note 16.) Jenny and Belle 17.) Chez Francine 18.) Le bric a brac de Cherie 19.) La Place De Cherie 20.) Nora 21.) Just me.. Eds 22.) My Precious



Now I’m tagging Jona, Jean, Jane, Mari, Sheng and Arlene.


2 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hi! thanks for the tag! will try to post his soon!

Lou said...

hello eds, visiting you here! see u in my blog.