Friday, May 16, 2008

ernie is coming :)

Yeah, Ernie of Sesame Street is really coming! Ernie the toy that is! Lol!

I had a chance to purchase it online and confirmed its delivery yesterday. The package will arrive by Monday thru courier and I’m just too excited about it! Although it’s an old release from Sesame Street, it is just now that I’ve realized its cuteness! Lol! :)

Actually, I’m not really a fan of Ernie and also Aj. But I just thought the toy was super cute and felt that Aj will surely love it, especially at nappy time. He sings twinkle little star, like Aj & me does every night. So, when Ernie comes tatlo na kmi mgsising! Hahaha :)


Look at it:

The moment you shut his eyes, he begins to fall asleep and when he’s asleep he’ll snore. Hahaha! Can’t wait to hear him snore! Lol! Uber excited tlga noh! Lol! :)

Please note that this toy is not for me, it’s for my baby! Please excuse my excitement ha (* hiya*) :)

3 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow how cute!!! how much is that earnie???

Eds said...

sobrang mura lang cya sis, promise! :)

Anonymous said...

uy san mo to binili? magkano? may iba pang characters? aliw ngayon si estong sa sesame e..