Monday, May 19, 2008

what happen to your tummy, Ernie?

Just an update on Ernie.

The package arrived this day and the item was good but I’m having a hard time testing it!

So I texted the seller and ask her how to put Ernie to sleep? She said “Just press his left hand and you’ll feel the button and he’ll go tell that he’s sleepy. So I did exactly what she said and so Ernie fell asleep and snored.

I paused for a while to see if his belly will move. It said on the description kasi that when Ernie snores, his belly will go up and down. So, I waited, but no tummy came up and down until he stops snoring! What? Tummy is defective!?

I asked the seller again and she said the toy is working perfectly, please try to move his belly, it might have been disarrange or something because of shipping. Grrr! I hate this!

So, as of the moment, I’m trying to figure out how to move Ernie’s belly. :(

I just wish this toy really works or I’ll get this woman whatever it takes! ;P

0 comments: