Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sudden weight loss of my SIL

My SIL has always been unsatisfied with her figure. She thinks she’s fat but I just find her chubby. She even thought (in her own perception) that her arms where the same size as my thighs?! Lol! Yeah, she was really that discontented.

Well, that was before she gave birth.

After a year of giving birth to her baby girl Lyka, her weight suddenly dropped, especially when she breastfeed her baby, she really loss weigh tremendously! Others thought she was taking Leptovox, but she’s not because she’s breast feeding. I think as per hubby, I’m a little fatter than her now. Gosh! I think she really needs to see her nutritionist right?


1 comments:

sweetytots said...

wow! at least she shed those fats, i gained 50lbs after I gave birth..

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#30