Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My mom hates Cats

My mom hates cats, dog, birds or any pet for that matter. She doesn’t like having animals roaming around the house. If I’m not mistaken, she even told me that they can cause sickness because of their furs and dirty habits.

Well, I know some of you would disagree with my mom but what can I do, she’s just not into pets, especially cats! I still remember when I as younger when I bought home a kitten when she literally throws the poor kitten out the window and told me how expensive cat supplies are and their fur can give me asthma. I was shocked! Oh well, from then on, I never bought home a cat in my mom’s house. lol!


2 comments:

Mye said...

my mom also hate cats, she dont like the smelly pupu... but we owned dogs,all of us owned a pet dogs =)

sweetytots said...

we also hate cats.. but we have lot of pets (non-cats) of course.. 2 dogs, 2 bird, 15 fishes...

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots