Saturday, September 13, 2008

Effects of Global Warming

Global Warming = Massive Hurricanes? Tsk tsk tsk...

As of this moment Galveston, Texas has been battered by Hurricane Ike- massively! Streets has been filled with waist-high water, homes were flooded, buildings damaged and civilians (temporary) homeless and many hearts broken. Why is this happening? Are hurricanes really destructive like Ike? I don’t think so. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I think most of us know that the change in weather or abnormal blows of usual typhoons or hurricanes are some of the worst effect of the global warming. Unfortunately, Mother Nature is loosing control and we are the first-hand recipient of her insanity.


Well, the blame is on us. We were the ones who started all the chaos and poisoned this planet right? Pollutions, deforestation, industrialization, improper waste disposal, and many more - gave birth to global warming. And who carry out all of these – WE did.

I feel so scared and unwary. That's why I'm trying to search for some free audio books about global preservation.

Somehow I feel that if global warming remains untreated (immediately) – it might be the end of everything beautiful. {I hope not!} :(


1 comments:

sweetytots said...

scary.. and it will just get worse on the following years.. kawawa nman babies naten!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#116