Saturday, September 27, 2008

Contest Updates

Hi everyone! How was your your today?

Well, as some of you know –mine was fabulous! Why? This blog has a PR now! Yipeey! And of course, I feel happier because of the oozing comments I got from all of you guys and for numerous participants in my blogsary contest! Thank you so much guys! I was really touched and I greatly appreciate it.

With that being said, I’ll be posting a partial and unofficial tally of comments of all the participants who commented on my blogs – My Precious Niche, Just Me.. Eds and Eds Mommy Life. The list of the top 10 commenters will be released every week- either every Sunday or Monday.

So stay tune for that guys because that list would give you an idea of your standing. Good luck guys!

Anyways, I’ll be logging off in a while because I need to take care of Aj. And before I say ciao to all of you, I really need to know why my feed widget isn’t moving. I know you guys had subscribed and confirm your subscription but somehow the feed widget is still zero. I even asked my friend to subscribe but her subscription too has not been counted. Hmm, what wrong?

Do any of you here know the answer? Please help! :(


22 comments:

Nedekcir said...

Maybe the feedburner can not ping your blog as of yet. The same thing happened with one of my blog. Someone told me they subscribe to it but I didn't see it until about a week. I think it some kind of glitch in the system, who knows.

Anyway, good luck! You got some work ahead of you with this contest.

Nedekcir

Mye said...

wow! ka-excite naman ng partial lists na yan.. pang ilan kaya ako? hehehehe.. happy Sunday, eds!

Anonymous said...

wow. patok yung contest mo. buti ka pa. yung pa-contest ko walang sumasali. hehehe. well good luck on your blog at sa contest mo.

Pau-pau said...

Hmmm san kayang ranking ko sa list na yan??? hehehe! Have a Great day Sis!

jeng said...

Good morning! Sana nasa list ako...hehehe.

sweetytots said...

dont now about the widget.. but I sure hope im on you list of top commentors

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#23

Anonymous said...

Nedekcir -> Thanks for the advise bout the feedburner sis! It's ok now. Thanks and goodluck too! :)

Anonymous said...

Mye -> Excited ka dyan! yes, I will post it later. Kya stay tune!:)

Anonymous said...

Calvin -> Thanks Calvin! I was shocked nga at marami sumali! Thanks din for joining! :)

Anonymous said...

Pau -pau -> Maaga pa naman sis! Pwedi ka pang humabol :) Have a great week ahead. :)

Anonymous said...

Jeng -> Morning sis! Hopefully! If not, pwedi ka pa nman humabol atleast alam mo kung paano mgadjust db? hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Architect -> Cross your finger sis! :)

MiLeT said...

eds,

there are times na ung feeds sa feedburner nawawala. but you can still check naman those who subscribe to you via the manage subscription email eh.

Robin and Emz said...

congratulation on your pr rating eds=)

Robin and Emz said...

hope i get to be in your top ten list..

Robin and Emz said...

anyway, i'll just keep on praying that i get in kahit sa # 3 spot mo lang sis=P take care!

Anonymous said...

maybe they have not updated eds? i have subscribed by the way, in feedburner and in bloglines!^_^

Mye said...

daming nachallenge sa contest updates mo sis! =) keep it up!

wiehanne said...

It's good to have the top 10 list every week. I can monitor my stat from there.. :P

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you know I nearly miss out your contest. Lucky me is that I am in time to take part. Please count me in.

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Wow! Good for you Eds. :) PR means more moolah.

Btw, pls share your thoughts about this topic > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=350 when you have time.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow the update is every weekend. :) not sure how much comment I have made.