Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just FYI ;)

Whew! I miss blogging! :)

I was out for 2 days! (Haven't you noticed?lol!)

Why? Well, Our internet connection in the office was down because our digitel cable lines were stolen again! Yes, you read it right – we were robbed again by unknown individuals. With that, we have no land line connection and DSL connection up to now. :(

Now, I’m currently updating with the use of our pc at home. Generally, I really can’t blog at night when I'm home because I feel too tired after a day of work and also because my hubby uses the pc for his “internet do's”, lol! :)

Anyways, I hope our connection will be fine tomorrow so that I can go back to blogging and maybe look for some Halloween invitations for my friend's Halloween party next month.

Till Then! ;)


1 comments:

sweetytots said...

ako din I cant work on the internet at home.. but mainly because.. super kulet ni Jea, pag nilabas ko ung laptop.. mauuwi lng kme sa game nya..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#116