Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The best hair removal solution

Hair removal has always been a problem in my hubby’s family. Not only because they grew as fast as they are cut, but they grow thicker and even itchy at times! So,most of the times they re-shave or re-wax just to get rid of their pesky unwanted hairs.

Unfortunately, some downside has been noticed. Because of regular shaving, their skins became more sensitive and worst! - went darker! Ewww! So because of that I tried to help them by finding the best hair removal treatment they could undergo.

Luckily, I browse on thru Glasgoldgroup.com and read how awesome the laser hair removal is. I think their plastic surgery clinic is renowned as the best laser hair removal in New Jersey. Why? Because they offer a more advanced approach to beautiful skin and to laser hair removal process. They use a low-energy laser that gently removes unwanted hair, putting an end to routine shaving and waxing. Plus the process makes your unwanted hair grow thinner and slower! Cool right!

Now, I just have to tell my in-laws about this one. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your stories from begining to the end and I think that is interesting stories.. I think i will tell this stories again to my friend and I hope this stories will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on http://top-hairremoval.blogspot.com/ , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)

Anonymous said...

uBecause of regular shaving, their skins became more sensitive and worst! - went darker! Ewww! So because of that I tried to help them by finding the best hair removal treatment they could undergo.