Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute Funky dresses for Girls

My niece's 1st birthday is only a few weeks away and unfortunately, I haven’t found the ideal gift for her.

Hmm.. What do you think should I give her? Well, my first thought was to give her a toy from Leap Frog but when I saw these cute baby clothes from Polkadotpatch.com, I changed my mind.

Just look how cute these funky dresses are:

Gorgeous isn’t it?

They usually shipped 2 – 3 business days depending on the availability of the item. You can browse through their site to see more of the cute stuffs they sell. Now, all I have to do ask hubby for some assistance on its shipping fee and I’m all set. Lol! ;)


2 comments:

sweetytots said...

cute naman.. i like the socks very colorful..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#42

sweetytots said...

heyb if i keep on commenting like this, i think i can reach the #100 this day.. that's my goal for entrecard dropping and that's my new goal in comemnting on your blog. LOL
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#43