Saturday, September 13, 2008

Like Father - like Son

... in the game of Airsoft?

As most of you know, my hubby loves playing the expensive sport of Airsoft. Lol! And yesterday, he just upgraded his M4A1 Assault riffle by adding an aim point scope which costs about a thousand bucks. He also replaced the springs of his gun to SP140. So as of today, his riffle power factor is 480 FPS. You might be wondering why I know such gears? Well, while posting this one- hubby’s at my side dictating the specs. lol!

After upgrading, hubby asked me to blog about it, so he positioned his riffle for a photo shoot and when he was about to click the cam, Aj appeared on the scene. He said he wants to play bang-bang with his dad. Lol!

Like Father , like Son. Now that I've tolerated hubby about his hobby of buying guns, I'm hoping that he'll buy me one of those pop up tv I saw a while ago while blogging. :)



2 comments:

sweetytots said...

this is scary and cute..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#39

sweetytots said...

this is what little J doesnt have, she doesnt have a father to spend time with, being a single mom is really hard..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#40