Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{Wishin} Work at Home Mom?

Finally, I was able to update my blogs.

Been pretty busy lately because of plurking and some office stuffs. Urgh! My boss is such a “stressor”, if only I would be given a chance to become a work at home mom, I’ll definitely grab it!

Do any of you here know something about that? Like typing jobs at home and the like? If yes, hope you can give me some buzz about it.

If ever I would find a stable job at home, I will definitely quit my lousy job, get rid of my work-related stress permanently, earn lots of money from blogging and have a high limit credit card! Yipeey! ;P

2 comments:

Swapna said...

Sigh...that's my wish too, but I gave up my job and that was no hardship. Nice blog

sweetytots said...

thats my goal too! to be wham...

or marry somebody really rich, who actually loves me and my daughter, that looks like piolo pascual.. LOL..
there i go agin daydreaming..

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#29