Monday, September 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


Summer is way too off from where I came from. But till now I can still feel the crisp scent of the ocean. That’s why I’m joining this week’s Ten on Tuesday meme for the first time.

“10 Great Things That Happened This Summer”

1.) I was able to relax on two of the hippest beaches in our country… for the first time after several years


2.) Island hopping was the best of them all…


3.) Having our own time in the beach with my hubby


4.) Had a grand time with friends ...


5.) Discovered nature’s hidden treasures


6.) Hubby developed a new hobby – “Airsoft”


7.) Aj is 1 and 8 months and knows almost every animal he sees, numbers, and the alphabets and can communicate well with us.


8.) Watched a lot of cool movie flicks!

9.) Nature tripping with my family


10.) Had lots of time blogging!

How about you guys? How was your summer?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos,sis! Awesome summer you had eh!:)

Anonymous said...

summer is now gone here in Toronto and I envy you for having fun under the heat of the sun.
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

Bojoy said...

hi sis!Ü wow buti ka pa nkapag beach this summer.. ako wla tlga, :( work lng ng work... :(

Bethany said...

What a fun summer! I went to Belize in July and have some similar photos. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Mye said...

i love the beach! and i love the sun! good thing you have enjoy your vacation..nice shots! =)

Nedekcir said...

Looking at the ocean picture made me miss being in my parents place in the island. Looking at the blue water makes me want to go on vacation somewhere tropical. hay, almost winter na naman dito sa amin. Nakaka-depress, cloudy and cold.

sweetytots said...

sarap ng summer nyo..

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#35

sweetytots said...

big boy si Aj, he doesnt look like 1 yr 8months lng.. parang baby ko.. She's only 3 but she looks like 5or 6, with a mind of a 40 year old.. LOL

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#36