Thursday, March 6, 2008

she's coming home

Celie that is. My SIL from Macau will be arriving this evening for a week vacation and boy she’s really excited. She even wants Aj to come along to the airport later at about 8pm when my MIL goes there, but of course, I said “No” because Aj should be sleeping by then. “Magwawala lang cya, sure ako” lol! Aj kasi is her favorite nephew. Why? Maybe because he just can’t resists AJ’s cuteness! :) And maybe because she was there when I gave birth to Aj, she was the one who accompanied me to the hospital together with my hubby.

Anyways, I’m hoping that they will be home earlier than expected so that I would still be awake when they open the “pasalubong” box! Lol!

Ingats sis and Welcome back! :)

2 comments:

Lily said...

Wow! that was really great Im sure enjoy to the max seeing ur Sil. and her seeing his Nephew,take care and thanks for the tag,enjoy the thursday.

sweetytots said...

id like to go to macau!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
297