Saturday, March 15, 2008

a lifetime treasure

This mother’s day I really want to give my mom a very special gift. So, I thought of buying her a special memory keepsake that she can wear all the time and she can cherish for a lifetime– a locket will be just perfect isn’t it?

Since, I was a young girl, I was already fascinated with lockets. I really find them so precious, so sentimental and so perfect for expressing one’s love and for preserving memory. But unfortunately, I can’t seem to find any store near our place that sells lockets. That’s why I was so thrilled that I came across this site – PictureOnGold.com.

PictureOnGold.com is a customized jewelry website with unique photo engraving technology to make personalized jewelry. They are the only company capable of providing a photo lasering insertion service direct into lockets. They have
gold lockets, white gold and sterling silver lockets available for preview and order on their website.

I thought of buying this 14K Yellow Gold Medium Victorian Heart Locket for my mom,


but had some second thoughts after seeing this Sterling Silver Locket.

Such a beauty...


0 comments: