Monday, March 17, 2008

lazy day today

This is a very lazy day for me. I know it’s the start of the week and I have to make it like uber fruitful so that the rest of the days within this week will continue having "the Monday vibes".

But what can I do, “tinatamad talaga ako”, especially that the weather is very gloomy because of the nimbus clouds all over the sky! Lol!

Then, other than my “katamaran”, I feel so sleepy din, why? Well, Aj has been crying the whole night because of his cough. (Kainis! Nasobrahan sa swimming!). Now, the mini pool has been disposed by my hubby and is now officially stored at our storage room! Lol, sinisi ba ang pool!

Fyi, here’s my post on Aj’s first splash in his mini-swimming pool.

Haay, I just hope Aj feels a lot better now and that we'll have a good night sleep this evening.

4 comments:

carmilevy said...

I hope your little guy feels better soon. Our son has been sick this past week as well, and it hasn't been fun. I feel so sorry when he can't sleep because he's so busy coughing.

I wanted to thank you for visiting me this past Wordless Wednesday. I hope you'll drop by on other days, too, as I always have stories and photos to share.

All the best!

SHIELA said...

i hope he is better now.

let him try to drink some more water.

towr said...

wow! red na red!

just wanna say happy easter!

sweetytots said...

lazy din for me today friday kse..
lazy na pero i manged to drop you 30+ comments today..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#138