Saturday, March 8, 2008

a peek from the past

No one ever forget their firsts! First Crush, first love, especially their first kiss! Am I right?

Well, as some of you don’t know, my hubby- Adrian was my first ever boyfriend! True! Promise! He is! Lol! Though, I have some modest MU’s before which I rather not mention who they are, it was only with Adrian or “Bal” as his friends call him, that I felt the out most felt feeling of love! Uyy. :)

We first met at work last 2003, we know each other formally but we were not friends. But when 2004 entered, destiny changed everything for us unexpectedly. Love indeed will just come at the perfect time, perfect place and with the perfect person. {*wink*}

And the end result of destiny’s work – “the creation of an everlasting bond”. {'sigh}






*These pictures where shot the day after our civil wedding – May 11, 2005.

Look, who wouldn't fall inlove with a man like him! lol! :) So wacky! I swear there was never a dull moment with him. " Ako lang minsan ang dull! bwahahaha :)

Oh, I just love the feeling of being “in-love”! {*wink*}

3 comments:

Nova said...

soooo.. sweet, i think he is really your true love....

nice pictures and thanks for sharing.. your hubby is funny

Posh Totty said...

Aww cute pics :o) Xxx

sweetytots said...

so sweet!!!!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#140