Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a heartfelt moment

It was the night I’ll never forget on my whole mommy life!

It was about 10 pm and AJ was still up, I tried to put him down to slumber but he was like an “energizer” that’s full of energy that he just wants to play even though it’s too late in the evening. But I still insisted on putting him to sleep so he cried and he cried until my temper raised up and get so annoyed of his whining ( I feel so sleepy na kc eh and I’m so tired after 12 hours of work ). I spanked him a little bit (as in tapik lang talaga) he still keeps on whining, so I put him down and pat his butt in a spanking motion (slight lang ha, promise!) and told him in a toned voice, “ Its too late na, why don’t you sleep, sleep na, sleep na!”.

You know what happen next? He cried pa even more and I got a bit scared when he cried so hard that no voice came out from his mouth! I cuddle him and release the tension from him, I snuggled him more but he never stops crying. Until my MIL went to our room and ask what happen. I told him the whole story and when Aj saw his lola he went to her and cover in for comfort.

Then I realized "parang nagtampo yata ang aking baby”, when I tried to get him from my MIL he shove me away and I was like so hurt that my baby boy doesn’t want me anymore. But I tried to assessed things up and maybe nga he was like “ngtatampo lang”. Minutes pass but he still wants to be with my MIL. So, my MIL laid him down to bed until he relaxes and finally went to me and ask me to cradle him. I was so happy when he did that, at least after everything that had happen he still wants me -his mom. Now, I realized that I have to keep calm on situations that need more cuddling than nagging or spanking. I promised to myself that as much as possible what happen last night will never happen again.


1 comments:

sweetytots said...

when Jea was about 8-9 months palang and she stay all day with the yaya.. she used to kick me everytime i pick her up. I always cry.. but i understand.. its good that she loves me most now.. khit ilang yaya pa ang magpapalit palit, i will always be her mommy,, she knows that now..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
@139