Friday, March 7, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty two









Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
I want to be "Simon", you know the famous critic of American Idol, I just love how he throws his constructive critisms.


Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

It depends on whom I'm talking to, with friends & loveones, I say 10 is my score.


Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
I really want to donate on a charity that cares for abandoned babies. They are just so innocent to be hurt & left alone! :(



Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month
?
Huh this is easy, I say - Rice! :)




Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Y
eah, my mom. She just got infected like last 2 weeks ago :(



4 comments:

Nita said...

I hope your mom will feel better soon. Happy feasting!

Patti said...

It would be fun to be Simon for a week! :) Happy Friday!

Marsha said...

While I usually agree with Simon's assessments, I personally think he's far more rude than he is direct. You can tell the truth without trying to destroy people... but, that's his schtick. Guess it would beat being Paula, uh, well, you know, textures, and colors and being just the you only you could be! lol

Have a great weekend!

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I hope your mom is feeling better. The flu is no fun. I like your charity answer too... poor babies.

Have a great weekend.