Friday, March 14, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty three








Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I say around 8, 5 sometimes. It depends on my mood. :)

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I love baths, I love using my luscious sensual bath creams or wash

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Hmm, “Dawn of the Dead” – too much blood and very gruesome!

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I’m really addicted to blogging! Isn’t it obvious? It affects my work negatively because I have so much delay since I started blogging! Lol!

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I love listening to the strung of the guitar and the soothing rhythm of the saxophone (both very relaxing for me)



7 comments:

Mariposa said...

Ha, plenty of blog addicts! time to replace AA with BA?! LOL HappyFF!

Gabriel said...

Very good post. Blog addicts of the world, unite!

Please come over to check my feast for today. Happy FF!

Marsha said...

I picked guitar and also saxophone. I must have named most instruments as I couldn't really choose.

Nice feast! Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

Ya, I think all of us are addicted to blogging! LOVE IT! Great feast!

Anonymous said...

I think lahat yata tayo addicted sa blogging! LOLNice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your feast!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

Michelle Quinno said...

I am the same on the main course but I didn't admit it! LOL

Same dessert too!