Tuesday, March 11, 2008

pop - ups prob!?

I thought I was the only one having some pop-up problems. But when I read Juliana’s post about this pop-up thingy, I was quite relieved that I wasn’t the only one having these stingers.

I think it all started like last Saturday, when these annoying advertisements keep on popping up every time I open my blogspot blog. Then just this Monday, other than the pop-ups another irritating message keep on buggin me, it states "A script has been preventing my pc to run smoothly, if I won't abort the scripts my pc might run unresponsive". After that a line appears on some of my post. What's that?

Is there something wrong with blogger or is it my newly installed codes from PPP or is my pc infected with a bug? But I think the later is much remote to cause these stingers because I recently update my anti-virus and if my pc is the problem, I should be experiencing this same problem with word press or with other sites right? “Pero sa blogger lang talaga lumilitaw”.

Hmm, but why? How about you guys, have you experience same stingers too? And yeah, I almost forgot, I THINK my clock seems to be affected too :(



1 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

eds nagkaganyan din ako before... what i did was removed everything that has embed ba un..like widgets, mga clocks, picture slides, etc... hanggang sa mawala na ung mga pop ups... hirap makapasok sa site mo right now..merong 5 pop ups ang nasa window ko...