Monday, March 31, 2008

Bataan Getaway - the Cave (3/3)

Yes, I'm back from our trip! See more of our Bataan trips here:



And lastly, here is our Bataan Getaway- The Cave (3/3)


After our island escapade, we went around the island for some cave hunting..
And here are some of our pictures..

~ TO THE CAVE ~









Then unexpectedly it started to rain...

It was a bit scary actually, especially when you see the clouds and the waves...













But we still survive to smile :)





The we arrived... and the rain suddenly stopped...












~ THE CAVE ~













Opps, bakit may naligaw na groto dito bwahahaha :)

This is my hubby.. doing his antics, lol! :)



~ THE ISOLATED SPRING ~





Hay, what a day! I was so happy that everything went smoothly.

This is a day I will never forget, I never thought something this beautiful was just so near and within my reach. And btw, this was my first ever beach bonding moment with hubby! That's why it's extra special! :)

Bye everybody, till next trip!!! hahahaha


4 comments:

Sendo said...

astig! place looks very nice!

Eds said...

wOW! buti pa kyo nkapag getaway na! very nice place sis! sna kmi din! :)

bb_ANN said...

kakainggit nman..^^

Anonymous said...

very beautiful place! i've never been to bataan yet!