Monday, March 24, 2008

i'm bloggy back!

I’m back! After a long vacation due to holy week, this (I think) is my first day of serious blogging (again!). I wasn’t able to get online for the past few days because I tried some fasting thingy. Yeah, I really did some sacrifice in my own little way. How? Well, I tried to repel myself from all sorts of blogging and devoted my full time and energy to my family, especially in taking care of AJ. I also tried to meditate in a way while watching some religious visuals from the bible.

Overall, it was actually worth it! Not boring at all! Well, eventhough my PR went down because of low traffic and no updates, less opps and all, “I don’t really care”.(plastic!) lol! No kidding! I really felt a fulfilling sensation because of what I did! And that actually made me happier even though I have less opps or none at all.


Ehem ehem, but of course today that I’m back, it’s a different thing! Need more opps to the highest level! Need more traffic, need to visit some bloggy friends and finished some tags! Hahahah

To all my buddies, expect me to visit your blog this week! Visit me din ha! hahaha