Friday, December 7, 2007

my poignant uncertainties


I’m sad, I’m really am.
I sense a deep remorse in my heart as of the moment.

I don’t know why, I’m not certain. Is it because of him? Is it because of what he did? Is it because of the circumstances? Or is it because of me? Oh those thingies’ that I did! I just hate them!

Just wept last night with a sentiment of uncertainty. Jumbled emotions and bewilderment just knocked me… Is it because of some bug that rambled around my brain again? That's what he said.

Now, we're having a feeling of hostility amid us and I think it’s my entire blunder? Is it? Well, I really believe so…

What can I do? No one can charge my heart with what it felt. I’m just longing the old him and wanting a prosperous existence.

Can’t think of something, I can’t concentrate. Just want to shout! Why is my reality like this? Why can’t I just be them? Am I the one to blame? Always? Confusion smack me again and again

I’m going to work with a shapeless eyeball today and I don’t care what others might say. I don’t even mind how this expression goes, just want to unshackle my unhappiness.

Yes its true, as of this second, I’m NOT happy. I don’t know how distant or extensive this would go… Just yearning for the contentment that I desire right now. But I don’t know when or even how?

Can one truly reach indisputable satisfaction in life? I don’t think so ... all a daydream. With much anticipation, we can mend our dispute and just confer ourselves to a fresh launch.

I just wish it ended here and the whole thing would just disappear.


15 comments:

Coco said...

Hope you'll feel better soon :)

Eds said...

Thanks for dropping by and thank you so much for your comment. really appreciate it. :)

Mich said...

thanks sis ha!

btw, hope you'll feel better soon!

Marie said...

Hope this will get better soon ;)

Pretty Life Online said...

Hi girl! just remember that all problems are just trials, like storm it will pass and if we are positive with it, we will always win in those trials.... thanks for always visiting my blog....

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

First time here. Sorry you are feeling down. But don't feel badly about yourself. The truest thing about you is not what someone else says or what you believe about yourself but what God has said--that you are priceless, invaluable! I am trying to cope with my feelings by telling myself: "What if life isn't designed to make me happy, but to make me holy" that is, a better person. Happiness comes and goes, but contentment stays.

HartofDixie said...

It's not always the best feeling to have fears and forever be confused.Aren't we in a complicated world nga ano? Just let it go and like what you said hope you can have a fresh start.
Hope you feel better soon.

Marlene said...

Sis, there's a line from Tom Hank's movie, Cast Away..."keep breathing for tomorrow the sun will rise again, you never know what the tide will bring."
Here's hoping your sadness will turn into joy soon!

Eds said...

mich & marie -> thank u so much sis! really appreciate it...

Eds said...

hi pretty, same here, really appreciate ur visit. Yeah sis, I should be optimistic and everything will be just fine, thank u so much sis..

Eds said...

linda-> "The truest thing about you is not what someone else says or what you believe about yourself but what God has said--that you are priceless, invaluable! I am trying to cope with my feelings by telling myself: "What if life isn't designed to make me happy, but to make me holy" that is, a better person. Happiness comes and goes, but contentment stays."------->thank u so much for this message linda! really appreciate it! I felt so much better when I read ur message... thank u so much.

Eds said...

Bem -> hi sis! thank u so much for the kind words, ur right our world is complicated and we need to jive with it! feel a lot better now sis.. thank u..

Eds said...

My-> "keep breathing for tomorrow the sun will rise again, you never know what the tide will bring." -----> Love this line as well, It gives me the shiver while reading it sis...thank u so much...

Marie said...

Hec says thanks. :)

I think it is unfair to blame yourself. life is just really complicated.we are just victims of this perfect world.

I'm glad that you're ok now. :)

Eds said...

Thank u so Marie! :)